Sunday, February 22, 2015

Bricks and Stones

My life began as an empty lot
They all brought bricks
I told them to stop
But they didn't listen...
"We know what you want."
I didn't buy the system
So I bought a new lot

I started work on my land
They didn't understand
They all threw bricks
And my roof caved in
I told myself have hope
Just try, try again

But I lost it
And now I'm starting to believe that Do or Do Not shit
They crossed it
The line between fucked up and obnoxious
I'm tired and nauseous
of them thinking they got this
Responsibility to fix me, "Who said I'm not fixed?"
You would think people this crazy must be Godless
But they'll tell you that you're damned because it's God's wish
Regardless of the fact that they love one another*

So they keep throwing bricks, I guess I understand the reason
After all stoning to death is something they once believed in
Then they get upset when I use the bricks to build a wall
Like, "Well, what did you expect me to do?"  ...Fuck 'em all.

*if you're their brother: the fucked up name they chose for each other

1 comment:

  1. i really liked this post. i dont think i even minded the swearing and thats a first for me. so thank you.

    ReplyDelete