Thursday, February 19, 2015

I want to know...

I am working on a project and I want to know what worries people and this blog is a great tool for reaching a large group anonymously.  I'm not looking for cliche answers that only tell the simplest form of the problem.  For example, I worry about how I am going to be successful and what I will do with the rest of my life (surface) because I have come to a realization that I can't be whatever I want to be in this world.  I have to adapt and sacrifice to meet the standards of the world I've been given.  I had all these dreams that are no longer reachable and it hurts that there is nothing I can do to change how the world works (specific).

So tell me in the comments, specifically, what worries you?

8 comments:

  1. im always worried about talking too much. or how my ideas will be taken by my peers. or if ill be judged on what kind of college i go to. hahaha sounds kinda dumb but ya know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm worried that I might have to sit next to someone I don't know at the movie theater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worry about getting to college and getting married and growing up and mostlt just doing those things and not feeling happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm worried about working for something for years that I really want and then have it not happen.

    ReplyDelete