Thursday, February 26, 2015

routine

I can't believe this has become routine...
World Class?  What's That supposed to mean?
How many lives have to be imprisoned in the class of 2015?

2016?

2017?

High school is supposed to be:
an opportunity
a path
a gateway
an introduction
...to life!

Not the opposite.

When did it become a test?
When did an A+ become the minimum for our best?
When did community college become a disgrace?
When did smoking pot become a death sentence?
When did anything become a reason not to help someone because 'they're a bad influence'?

and
What's with this recurring, impersonal 'you are loved' theme?
You said that the last few times it obviously isn't helping.

I can't believe I don't even know how many there have been, exactly.

I can't believe it.

&

I can't believe us.

4 comments:

  1. I'm angry too.

    I'm sorry for swearing today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry to say but lone peak kinda sucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Tessa..i can't wait to move on from lone peak and leave the pressure that is put on us here. In college, I can be, and do whatever I want.

    ReplyDelete